Monday, May 18, 2015

You can never get enough of what you don't need, because what you don't need wont satisfy you.

Whats the big deal, Lower class or upper class. Do you think the class system has a major effect on families?
I have had the opportunity to think about this.I have haven't had a lot of experience living in these situations myself. But I have had the opportunity to witness many situations of the poor class and the upper class. This subject can be very sensitive to some people and I don't mean to make fun of or say things to offend.
As I was thinking about lower class people that have families it is really hard to maintain happiness and a worry free or stress free environment. I have seen situations where the father and mother have to work leaving there children with less attention in a time where they need attention and help in education. This to me is sad and sometimes hard to get around. The parents are doing all that they can to support. We must realize that there is a negative effect on the family.
Now lets look at the upper class. Here we have families who are loaded with money. Who have so much money they don't know what to do with it. This kind of life style can actually also have a negative effect on the family. Dad is full time working every day and weekends never seeing the children.The mother might be working too but usually is left to raise her family by her self with dad being out of the picture. I thought about how children can be effected. They need emotional attention not just physical attention. I think its important in these situations money or no money we need to give adequate  attention to home and children. We have to create time. This to me is more valuable then money. Money can really effect the family.I believe that class structure does effect the family and be a negative influence in children lives. This can also create patterns in families that get passed on to generation to generation. The mother who gets pregnant at 16 and has to be a single mom usually passes that trend down to her daughter. Or the rich kids who base all their happiness of money are raised to think money is their prized possession overruling family life. This can be a viscous cycle. but it doesn't have to be that way. We can make changes. There was a quote discussed in my class that makes me happy.

You can never get enough of what you don't need, because what you don't need wont satisfy you.
Wow so powerful. What are our real motives in life what do we need to sacrifice to give more attention to our families?

No comments: